- Daily RWI - the videos for each group are on the pages for each day. There are additional resources in the paper packs for your child to complete.
- Daily Reading - Please ensure you read a book to your child each day and encourage them to read their school book to you. Please record your daily reading in your child's reading journal, this will be checked upon full time return to school.
- Daily Maths - the videos for this are on the pages for each day.
- Weekly Picture News - this can be found on the Picture News page each week.
- Topic & Extra Activities - these will be included in the paper packs each week. It will be stated in the pack how we require the evidence for this work, some will be returned to school and some may be a photo that you email to Miss Franklin to print.
- Weekly RE - The children would have been learning about the 'Stories Jesus Heard' in RE this term. Each week I will upload a video of a 'Story Jesus Heard' for you to watch with your child and discuss.
- Daily Worship - the videos for every day of the week are uploaded on the Worship page for each week.
- Wellness Wednesday - I will not set any home learning for a Wednesday afternoon. Instead we would like you to spend some time with your child doing something they enjoy. This could be baking, painting, go for a walk etc. Please send photos of your child enjoying their Wellness Wednesday activities to Miss Franklin.
During the EYFS school day it is statutory for all children to access 'continuous provision' (their opportunity to learn through purposeful play), and therefore there is an expectation for this to continue in the home environment. Please encourage your children to engage in purposeful play, limiting screen time on devices.