We are very proud of our school uniform. It is of considerable benefit to our pupils: helping to promote a sense of pride, avoiding discrimination and contributing to the standards of appearance and positive image of the school.
Our school colours are blue and yellow.
- Black trousers or skirt
- Yellow polo shirt – with or without logo.
- Bright blue sweatshirt with or without school logo.
- Black shorts in summer.
- Sensible school shoes not trainers.
- Blue/white or yellow/white striped or checked dress in summer.
Items of our uniform with logos are available from:
J3 clothing, 23 Standish St, Burnley BB11 1AU
Through our sporting provision we aim to encourage all pupils to participate in a range of sporting activities both during and after school. We aim to pursue excellence where possible but to develop all children irrespective of their ability. We encourage children to improve their own performance and to understand the importance of teamwork. We promote healthy competition and ensure children take a pride in representing the school. We are members of the Burnley Schools Sports Partnership allowing us to participate in a wide range of events.
- Black shorts, white polo shirts and trainers (preferably black) are required for PE.
- A swimming costume and towel are required when your child has swimming lessons.
- Further information will be given prior to children taking up swimming lesson.
- It is expected that all children will wear their PE kit in school on the appropriate days.
All children take part in normal school activities including PE, games and swimming unless excused by a note from home.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.