Autumn 1: This Is Me!
Medium Term Plan
This medium term plan is subject to change, following children's interests and responses to activities and learning.
Units this term...
EYFS: I Am Special
UCF1: Why is the word 'God' so important to Christians?
We have been settling into Red Class and school life over the last few weeks. We have learnt/been learning to:
- follow the rules of the classroom
- follow the routines of the day
- the expectations of behaviour to support our learning
- where to find different resources during our provision time
- recognise RWI sounds
- each other's names, and the names of grown ups, to use when communicating
- how to develop positive relationships with each other, sharing the resources and building friendships
Owl Visit 04.10.22
Follow the link below to read about our exciting afternoon and see all of us being brave holding the owls.
Developing Our Gross Motor Skills
We explore the Trim Trail to develop our Gross Motor Skills (large movements/ full body control).
Butternut Squash Soup 18.10.22
We read the story 'Pumpkin Soup' and learnt about Pumpkins in our Hygge Key Person Time. We then made our own Pumpkin Soup. Follow the link below to read how we made it and see the pictures of us being chefs.