Talk PANTS and you've got it covered!
PANTS is a really easy way for you to explain the Underwear Rule to your child:
- Privates are private
- Always remember your body belongs to you
- No means no
- Talk about secrets that upset you
- Speak up, someone can help
When's the right time to talk PANTS?
You know your child better than anyone. And you'll know when they're ready and how much detail to go into. Some parents found these moments helped them start the conversation:
- bath time, applying cream or when getting your child dressed
- car journeys
- going swimming and saying that what's covered by swimwear is private
- during a TV show that features a sensitive story line
- singing along to our PANTS song with Pantosaurus.