Summer Term 1
Down On The Farm & In The Earth
Medium Term Plan
Below is the Medium Term Plan for this term, Summer 1 2020-2021.
- identifies the main topic for the term - Down On The Farm & In The Earth
- shows how the main topic will be covered over the course of the term (weekly themes)
- lists the Core Texts we shall be using to develop the weekly themes
- sets out the activities for each of the areas to develop the weekly theme
- highlights the purpose for each of the activities (Key Learning)
The 'Key Learning' is taken directly from the LCC produced 'EYFS Planning for Learning for Early Adopter Schools; Skills, Knowledge, Concepts' publication for Lancashire schools. The document sets out the Key Learning (S, K, C'S) for children within the EYFS in all seven areas of learning and development.
Core Texts 'Down On The Farm & In The Earth':
- Farmer Duck
- Little Baa
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Yucky Worms
RE Units this term:
Key Vocabulary: Church, Mosque, Temple, Jesus, Holy
What have we been up to this term?