Summer Term 2
Once Upon A Time... The End!
Medium Term Plan
Below is the Medium Term Plan for this term, Summer 2 2020-2021.
- identifies the main topic for the term - Once Upon A Time... The End!
- shows how the main topic will be covered over the course of the term (weekly themes)
- lists the Core Texts we shall be using to develop the weekly themes
- sets out the activities for each of the areas to develop the weekly theme
- highlights the purpose for each of the activities (Key Learning)
The 'Key Learning' is taken directly from the LCC produced 'EYFS Planning for Learning for Early Adopter Schools; Skills, Knowledge, Concepts' publication for Lancashire schools. The document sets out the Key Learning (S, K, C'S) for children within the EYFS in all seven areas of learning and development.
Core Texts 'Once Upon A Time... The End!':
- The Three Little Pigs
- The Gingerbread Man
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- The Koala Who Could
- Jack And The Beanstalk
- Oh The Places You'll Go
RE Units this term:
Key Vocabulary: anniversary, christening, baptism, wedding, celebration, funeral, Holy Spirit, birthday, prayer.
What have we been up to?
The Gingerbread Man 14.06.21
Below is the link to 'Enterprise Week 2021' where you can find more photos from this week of children creating their Gingerbread Men.
Thornton Hall Farm Trip 29.06.21
Our Class Story
We have written our own version of 'The Three Billy Goats Gruff' as a class. Have a look on the link below for our story: The Three Spotty Cows.
Healthy Week 05.07.21-09.07.21